my exile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNowhere SeattleLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Exile Plot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roukostu

Roukostu

SOS : If anyone is still out there alive, let us help you.
Bullets : 500
Exile Points : 87

Inventory
Vehicle : None
Health: Alive
Back Pack: glock(1), bokken blade, first aid kits(2), a small bottle of TB medication

My Exile Plot Empty
PostSubject: My Exile Plot   My Exile Plot EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:55 am

Place: Seattle, Washington

Day: July 16, Wednesday

Time: 3:00 AM
~Radio Transmission~

-sound of a gun being fired followed by a loud gurgling sound in the background-

Soldier: Yes--the infection has spread--they're getting closer to the gates--Sir, I need permission to activate.

President: What of the scientists in charge of Brian and Leroy?

Soldier: Mr. Howle is no where to be found--we have to pronounce him as dead, and Miss. Beckham--had to shoot her a moment ago.....

President: I see--you sure she was indeed infected?

Soldier: Yes, Sir--she was indeed, Sir, these things are getting closer- we need to close the gate and seal the city for good--before anything bad happens.

President: .......................

Soldier: The Amberville Outbreak has been considered uncontainable--the more we wait--the billions of lives we lose! Sir, please!

President: Alright--activate the gates and operatioin, but under these conditions:
1. destroy everything--every file--leave nothing!
2. cut all possible media--if they get in somehow--never let them out.
3. once the walls are up and active--no one gets in---or out.
and finally 4. place every inch of the wall on high alert.

Soldier: ............Understood, a complete quarantine of Seattle is underway.
~After Radio Transmission~

Solder: -turns to other soldiers in his group- We have out orders--the walls are going to be activated, and Operation Nevermore has been activated as well--I repeat--Nevermore has been activated!
~2 hours before activation~

July 16, Wednesday- 1:00 AM: Computer Data on Subject Brian & Leroy

-Nevermore Industries Lab Area-
-Situation: Normal-
-Subjects: Containable-

A man in a white lab coat walked through the door to the lab, in it there were multiple computers in front of a glassed room containing two bodies within, one of them already deceased and unmoving, and the other dead, but now alive with barely any breath at all, "how is Subject Leroy doing?" A young female sat at the desk when she looked up startled, "oh good morning Mr. Howle, we gave Serum D to Subject Leroy, but he's barely breathing--he's however living longer than that of Subject Brian...."

The man in the white lab coat named Howle nodded, "just make sure to place all progress so--even if they die--it won't be matter as long as we have results." The woman nodded, "yes of course, Mr. Howle" she said, she looked up nervous though staring at the two bodies, and Mr. Howle noticed, "something wrong?" he asked, she jumped yet again, but answered anyways, "it's just--it's just that...I wish that--I wish they would have better security...." Howle nodded knowing that the woman was right, the security who was sound asleep behind the security door proved it, "yes...you are quite right about that Miss. Beckham--I also wish they would have better security."
July 16, Wednesday- 2:30: Computer Data on Subject Brian & Leroy

-Nevermore Industries Lab Area-
-Situation: Dangerous-
-Subjects: Unstable and unhumanly--attempting to place them both under control and containable.

She never seen so much blood as she typed on the computer--trying to figure out why everything seemed to go to hell as the blood started to run down the glass screen in front of them, and behind two bodies stood in place looking at them, while clawing at the door nearby. They had sent the guard in there, but he had been taken down in moments after entering to control both Subjects Brian and Leroy, and she had a shaking feeling that she would be dead in mere moments when they enter the room they were in--she didn't even notice Mr. Howle started yelling at her until she spoke her name, "Miss. Beckham! Miss. Beckham, do you know why they are doing this? The serum is suppose to help people, not make them into--into those things!" he yelled to the top of his lungs looking at the things that weren't even human anymore.
Miss. Beckham looked at the screen reading off the readings that she was getting from the last parts of the scan, "it looks like they're dead, but they're also brought back to life as well for another time--they're living off of instinct, but it's strange--Leroy is possible to be alive--Brian though--I don't understand how he can be up and walking again--or breathing!" The body of the security guard stood up suddenly, making both Beckham and Howle to go back a bit, "w..what just happened--he was dead a moment ago!" she yelled, Howle looked at the guard, "oh god...it's passing from carrier to carrier--this is a complete infection--it kills then it passes" he said, Beckham stared horrified at him, "w...what do we do?"
He looked and stared as they pounded against the glass, "send out an alarm..they'll send help--they have to..." he said as the alarm started to sound after a few clicks from Beckham's computer, and he started to speak again, "it'll be alright....."
Glass starts to crack, "it'll be alright....."
Glass finally breaks followed by a scream, "it'll be alright--it''ll be alright--it-"
July 16, Wednesday- 3:00 AM: Computer Data of Subject Brian & Leroy--None--Scientists Howle and Beckham missing

-Nevermore Industries & Seattle, Washington-
-Situation: Critical-
-Subjects: Uncontainable-

So much death--inside and out of the industry, Howle was dead and only she remained, "that fool--he shouldn't have stayed--ugh--my head is killing me" she grumbled, and she walked toward the gate. So many people ran in terror and panic as wives turned on husbands, husbands turned on wives, even children turning against parents--everything was in choas, but she still hurried to the gate.
Safety--have to think of safety.........
So many tried to hide, but it was worthless, they would always be found by the infected and then they would become part of the army of infected, they would hide, but at least they were thinking unlike the ones that tried to fight them off--and that had always ended badly for them--they would be surrounded, and then...well...it was too gruesome to actually say. She saw the gate ahead when it was still open and she hurried faster trying to get to it, but something or someone blocked her way--it was an infected--they didn't even notice her when she came to the gate--this was a human being, and a soldier no less--they must have been sent to find her and Howle.
"Oh god! You finally came--Howle..he's dead..please...I want to go home--get me out of this hell!" She cried loudly.
Then the strangest thing happened, he pointed a gun to her, "what?" she asked, but instead of an answer--she felt the bullet go through her head.
"Why" she asked, but was a loud gurgle when she started to fall to the ground, and stayed there silent and unmoving--truly dead.
-Few minutes later-
"Yes, Sir--she was indeed, Sir, these things are getting closer- we need to close the gate and seal the city for good--before anything bad happens."
".................................."

"The Amberville Outbreak has been considered uncontainable--the more we wait--the billions of lives we lose! Sir, please!"

"..............................................Understood, a complete quarantine of Seattle is underway. We have out orders--the walls are going to be activated, and Operation Nevermore has been activated as well--I repeat--Nevermore has been activated!"

-turns to the dead Miss. Beckham-

"If only we had gotten here sooner...I'm sorry...Julia........"

July 16, Wednesday- Few hours before gate closed and Nevermore activation

They scratched against everything in order to get in--as a girl surrounded by many other survivors sat--listening to her as she recited a poem of this damn hell around them:

"Exiled from the world of the living and the dead, most remain stuck, searching for their deaths.

For the living who lived to survive an on going nightmare, if the only way out is death, are you willing to take it?

Will promised help come, or will you rely on this false salvation?

Seattle... is exiled, an entire City closed off with massive thick walls, impossible to take down, impossible to go over. It goes all around the city, theirs no way in definitely no way out.

For the sin of one, paid billions of innocent lives, most of them dead, some still alive.

Is there a way out of this nightmare? Or is it the same, beyond the massive walls?
billions of innocent lives, most of them dead, some still alive.

Is there a way out of this nightmare? Or is it the same, beyond the massive walls?

Will there really be an escape from this only brewing nightmare."

Everything went silent after that, the girl slowly stood looking at the door, then the others stood with her--all with their weapons drawn at the door when it had just suddenly bursted open...........
Can you survive?

Nevermore--the ones that started this whole end of the world shit in Seattle in the first place when creating Serum D--something that was suppose to advance mankind in the ability to live longer, but that wasn't what happened--well--mostly, you do live longer, but only as the dead, and the only question is...why?

The government exiled every single part of Seattle, including its residence, you--are--EXILED. Now then--what would you do in this situation? Be a survivor or be part of the living and walking nightmare that plauges that streets of Seattle--your choice. Is there really salvation coming? Or is it just a flase hope? What of Nevermore's secrets? What exactly is Nevermore and Operation Nevermore?

Be weary of those you trust, because when you are in this place--can you really trust anyone anymore? Not only that--you should always keep your eyes on the shadows.

Your path--you decision......

Welcome to hell people.....
Back to top Go down

My Exile Plot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
my exile :: My exile board :: The Story-
Jump to: